Providing you with the most up-to-date technical guidance on sustainable design in the construction industry.
Our sustainability department, Rybka-s, is licenced in a range of BREEAM schemes (including the latest 2018 New Construction, 2014 Refurbishment and Fit-Out and BREEAM In Use), and our team is on hand to navigate you through BREEAM assessments in a clear, structured and time-effective manner.
As well as BREEAM and other sustainability rating systems, Rybka-s also provide building performance simulation modelling to assess daylighting, thermal comfort and energy performance and are licenced to issue domestic and non-domestic Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs).
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
- BREEAM Consultancy
- Low and Zero Carbon Options Appraisal
- Thermal Simulations
- Daylight and Sunlight Analyses for Planning Applications
- Bespoke Sustainability rating methodologies
- Life Cycle Assessments
- Climate-based Daylight Modelling
- Passivhaus Design
- ‘WELL Building Standard’ Consultancy
- Section 7 Sustainability guidance
- CIBSE TM52 Thermal Comfort Analysis
- CIBSE TM54 Operational Energy Performance
- CIBSE TM55 Design for Future Climate Modelling
- Passive Design Analysis