Providing you with the most up-to-date technical guidance on sustainable design in the construction industry.
Our specialist services department, Rybka-s, is dedicated to deliver the latest Sustainability and Building Physics requirements for your project.
The Sustainability services are wide-ranging, from routine compliance statements to fully bespoke rating methodologies. Our experienced team, who are licenced and accredited in myriad sustainability qualifications, are on hand to navigate you through your sustainability requirements in a clear, structured and time-effective manner.
- BREEAM – New Construction, Refurbishment & Fit-Out, and In-Use
- ‘WELL Building Standard’ Consultancy
- Home Quality Mark
- Bespoke Sustainability Rating Methodologies
- Life Cycle Assessments including Embodied Carbon
- Certified Passivhaus Consultant
- Section 7 Sustainability Guidance
- Net-Zero Public Sector Building Standard (NZPSBS) Consultancy
- Sustainability and Net-Zero Masterplanning & Feasibility Consultancy
In recognition of the Scottish Government’s ambitious target of net-zero carbon emissions by 2045, we have built up a dedicated Building Physics team that is experienced in guiding design teams through the process of designing low- and net-zero buildings. Our licenced energy assessors provide thorough and in-depth modelling analysis of design proposals to ensure a full understanding of the building performance.
- LNZC – Low and Net Zero Carbon Options Appraisal
- Thermal Simulations – CIBSE TM52, BB101, SHTM and CIBSE Guide A
- Daylight Analysis – Climate-based Daylight Modelling, ADF, and Solar Exposure Analysis
- Energy Modelling – CIBSE TM54 predicted energy modelling and SFT LEIP Energy modelling
- Building Regulation – Compliance checks for Section 6 (Scotland) and Part L (England), Solar Gain Criterion 3 analysis, and Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
- DLSL – BRE Daylight and Sunlight Analyses for Planning Applications
- Passivhaus – Modelling of Passivhaus-Standard buildings
- Future Climate Scenarios – CIBSE TM55 Design for Future Climate Modelling on Thermal Comfort and Energy.
- Parametric Studies – Comprehensive Design Modelling for Passive Design Analysis